In an age where more people are online than ever before, the need to offer a strong and efficient digital customer experience is vital. How is RegTech playing a part in this?
We recently sat down with Melanie Wright, director, strategic integration, regulatory strategy & delivery, personal & commercial Banking, at RBC, Emma Kempton, who is global head of customer success at Clausematch and Lindsey Brown, who is client success manager, enterprise at Clausematch, North America to discuss more.
- Here are some of the talking points from the interview, which can be found below.
- How RegTech is helping companies manage their compliance processes
- The future of compliance and how RegTech is changing it
- The key compliance and automation trends of 2022
- Have customer service teams nailed remote work?
- The key challenges for compliance automation in the medium to long term